1. Data from: A new squeaker frog (Arthroleptidae: Arthroleptis) from the Cameroon Volcanic Line with redescriptions of Arthroleptis adolfifriederici Nieden, 1911 "1910" and A. variabilis Matschie, 1893
2019. Blackburn, David C, Gonwouo, Legrand N, Ernst, Raffael, Rödel, Mark-Oliver, and Blackburn, David C. We describe a new species of squeaker frog (Arthroleptis) from Mt. Manengouba in southwestern Cameroon. The new species is distinguished from other... Breviora. University of Kansas.
2. Data from: 100-year time-series reveal little morphological change following impoundment and predator invasion in two Neotropical characids
2019. Geladi, Ilke, De León, Luis Fernando, Torchin, Mark, Hendry, Andrew, Gonzalez, Rigoberto, and Sharpe, Diana. Human activities are dramatically altering ecosystems worldwide, often resulting in shifts in selection regimes. In response, natural populations s... Evolutionary Applications.
2019. Smith, Martin R., Harvey, Thomas H. P., and Butterfield, Nicholas J. The stem-group priapulid Ottoia Walcott, 1911, is the most abundant worm in the mid-Cambrian Burgess Shale, but has not been unambiguously demonstr... Palaeontology. University of Cambridge and University of Leicester.
4. Data from: Six new cryptic species of Xylodonta Becker, 2014 (Notodontidae: Nystaleinae) from Costa Rica
2019. Chacón, Isidro A., Janzen, Daniel H., Hallwachs, Winnie, Dapkey, Tanya, Harvey, Donald J., and Grishin, Nick V. The genus Xylodonta Becker (Notodontidae, Nystaleinae) is reviewed for Costa Rica based on 1,571 reared and wild-collected specimens. Eleven specie... Tropical Lepidoptera Research.
5. Data from: Description of two new species of Indo-Pacific Thylacoplethus and a new record of Thompsonia japonica (Rhizocephala: Akentrogonida: Thompsoniidae) from hermit, porcelain and mud crabs (Decapoda) based on morphological and molecular data
2019. Hiller, Alexandra, Williams, Jason D., and Boyko, Christopher B. Rhizocephalans of the order Akentrogonida are parasitic barnacles that infest decapods, stomatopods, peracarids, and other cirripedes. Within this ... Journal of Crustacean Biology.
6. Data from: An echinoderm Lagerstätte from the Upper Ordovician (Katian), Ontario: taxonomic re-evaluation and description of new dicyclic camerate crinoids
2019. Cole, Selina R., Ausich, William I., Wright, David F., and Koniecki, Joseph M. The Upper Ordovician (lower Katian) Bobcaygeon and Verulam formations from the Lake Simcoe region of Ontario contain a highly diverse echinoderm as... Journal of Paleontology.
7. Data from: New species in the Sitalcina sura species group (Opiliones, Laniatores, Phalangodidae), with evidence for a biogeographic link between California desert canyons and Arizona sky islands
2019. DiDomenico, Angela and Hedin, Marshal. The western United States is home to numerous narrowly endemic harvestman taxa (Arachnida, Opiliones), including members of the genus Sitalcina Ban... ZooKeys. San Diego State University.
8. Data from: The dynamics of Kelp Forests in the Northeast Pacific Ocean and the relationship with environmental drivers
2019. Pfister, Catherine A., Berry, Helen D., and Mumford, Thomas. 1.The dynamics of foundation species in ecosystems are key to the fate of many species. Kelp forests are foundation species in temperate ocean ecos... Journal of Ecology. University of Chicago.
9. Data from: Golden orbweavers ignore biological rules: phylogenomic and comparative analyses unravel a complex evolution of sexual size dimorphism
2019. Kuntner, Matjaz, Hamilton, Chris, Cheng, Ren-Chung, Gregoric, Matjaz, Lupse, Nik, Lokovsek, Tjasa, Lemmon, Emily M., Lemmon, Alan R., Agnarsson, Ingi, Coddington, Jonathan A., Bond, Jason, Coddington, Jonathan A, Hamilton, Chris A, Lemmon, Emily Moriarty, Bond, Jason E, and Lemmon, Alan R. Instances of sexual size dimorphism (SSD) provide the context for rigorous tests of biological rules of size evolution, such as Cope’s Rule (phylet... Systematic Biology. Smithsonian Institution, National Institute of Biology, Hubei University, National Chung Hsing University, Charles University, University of Vermont, University of Idaho, Florida State University, and University of California, Davis.