You searched for:
1. Data from: Learning of efficient behaviour in spatial exploration through observation of behaviour of conspecific in laboratory rats
2019. Takano, Yuji, Ukezono, Masatoshi, Nakashima, Satoshi F., Takahashi, Nobuaki, and Hironaka, Naoyuki. Recent studies have suggested that rodent behaviour is influenced by the behaviour of surrounding conspecifics (e.g. emotional contagion and prosoc... Royal Society Open Science. Doshisha University and Kwansei Gakuin University.
2. Data from: Using areas of known occupancy to identify sources of variation in detection probability of raptors: taking time lowers replication effort for surveys
2019. Murn, Campbell and Holloway, Graham J. Species occurring at low density can be difficult to detect and if not properly accounted for, imperfect detection will lead to inaccurate estimate... Royal Society Open Science. University of Reading.
3. Data from: 5′-(CGA)n sequence-assisted pH-controlled assembly of supramolecular DNA nanostructure
2019. Yan, Yuting, Cao, Yanwei, Xiao, Chunsheng, Li, Yang, Xiang, Xiaoxuan, and Guo, Xinhua. Herein, the DNA strands containing 5'-(CGA)n and consecutive guanines are used to construct supramolecular DNA nanostructures that are size-control... Royal Society Open Science. Jilin University and Chinese Academy of Sciences.
4. Data from: A 20-year investigation of declining leatherback hatching success: implications of climate variation
2019. Rafferty, Anthony R., Johnstone, Christopher P., Garner, Jeanne A., and Reina, Richard D. Unprecedented increases in air temperature and erratic precipitation patterns are predicted throughout the 21st century as a result of climate chan... Royal Society Open Science. Monash University.
5. Data from: A bird-like skull in a Triassic diapsid reptile increases heterogeneity of the morphological and phylogenetic radiation of Diapsida
2019. Pritchard, Adam C. and Nesbitt, Sterling J. The Triassic Period saw the first appearance of numerous amniote lineages (e.g. Lepidosauria, Archosauria, Mammalia) that defined Mesozoic ecosyste... Royal Society Open Science. Yale University and Virginia Tech.
2019. Roenby, Johan, Bredmose, Henrik, and Jasak, Hrvoje. We devise a numerical method for passive advection of a surface, such as the interface between two incompressible fluids, across a computational me... Royal Society Open Science. Purdue University.
7. Data from: A continuous model of physiological prion aggregation suggests a role for Orb2 in gating long-term synaptic information
2019. Sanguanini, Michele and Cattaneo, Antonino. The regulation of mRNA translation at the level of the synapse is believed to be fundamental in memory and learning at cellular level. The family o... Royal Society Open Science.
8. Data from: A cryptic Allee effect: spatial contexts mask an existing fitness–density relationship
2019. Terui, Akira, Miyazaki, Yusuke, Yoshioka, Akira, and Matsuzaki, Shin-ichiro S. Current theories predict that Allee effects should be widespread in nature, but there is little consistency in empirical findings. We hypothesized ... Royal Society Open Science. Hokkaido University, Kanagawa Prefectural Museum of Natural History, and National Institute for Environmental Studies.
2019. Mitchell, Lewis and Ross, Joshua V. Numerous studies have attempted to model the effect of mass media on the transmission of diseases such as influenza, however quantitative data on m... Royal Society Open Science. University of Adelaide.
10. Data from: A down-shifting Eu 3+ -doped Y 2 WO 6 /TiO 2 photoelectrode for improved light harvesting in dye-sensitized solar cells
2019. Llanos, Jaime, Brito, Ivan, Espinoza, Dario, Sekar, Ramkumar, Manidurai, Paulraj, and Brito, I. Y1.86Eu0.14WO6 phosphors were prepared using a solid-state reaction method. Their optical properties were analysed, and they was mixed with TiO2, s... Royal Society Open Science. University of Antofagasta.