You searched for:
2019. Hull, Elizabeth. Test. PLOS ONE. Dryad Digital Repository.
2. Data from: Diffusion tensor imaging reveals diffuse white matter injuries in locked-in syndrome patients
2019. Leonard, Mylène L., Renard, Felix R., Harsan, Laura H., Pottecher, Julien P., Braun, Marc B., Schneider, Francis S., Froehlig, Pierre F., Blanc, Frédéric B., Roquet, Daniel R., Achard, Sophie A., Meyer, Nicolas M., and Kremer, Stéphane K. Locked-in syndrome (LIS) is a state of quadriplegia and anarthria with preserved consciousness, which is generally triggered by a disruption of spe... PLOS ONE.
3. Data from: Effects of overexpressing a native gene encoding 5-enolpyruvylshikimate-3-phosphate synthase (EPSPS) on glyphosate resistance in Arabidopsis thaliana
2019. Yang, Xiao, Beres, Zachery T., Jin, Lin, Parrish, Jason T., Zhao, Wanying, Mackey, David, and Snow, Allison A. Widespread overuse of the herbicide glyphosate, the active ingredient in RoundUp®, has led to the evolution of glyphosate-resistant weed biotypes, ... PLOS ONE. The Ohio State University.
4. Data from: First-in-human randomized controlled trial of an oral, replicating Adenovirus 26 vector vaccine for HIV-1
2019. Stephenson, Kathryn E., Keefer, Michael C., Bunce, Catherine A., Frances, Doreen, Abbink, Peter, Maxfield, Lori F., Neubauer, George H., Nkolola, Joseph, Peter, Lauren, Lane, Christopher, Park, Harriet, Verlinde, Carl, Lombardo, Angela, Yallop, Christopher, Havenga, Menzo, Fast, Patricia, Treanor, John, and Barouch, Dan H. Background: Live, attenuated viral vectors that express HIV-1 antigens are being investigated as an approach to generating durable immune responses... PLOS ONE. Harvard Medical School, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, and University of Rochester Medical Center.
2019. Murray, John M., Zaunders, John, Emery, Sean, Cooper, David A., Hey-Nguyen, William J., Koelsch, Kersten K., and Kelleher, Anthony D. The dynamics of latent HIV is linked to infection and clearance of resting memory CD4+ T cells. Infection also resides within activated, non-dividi... PLOS ONE. UNSW Australia.
2019. Young, Hillary, Nigro, Katherine, McCauley, Douglas J., Ballance, Lisa T., Oleson, Erin M., and Baumann-Pickering, Simone. Understanding trophic relationships among marine predators in remote environments is challenging, but it is critical to understand community struct... PLOS ONE. University of California, Santa Barbara, Southwest Fisheries Science Center, University of California, San Diego, and Pacific Islands Fisheries Science Center.
7. Data from: Population genetic structure of eelgrass (Zostera marina) on the Korean coast: current status and conservation implications for future management
2019. Kim, Jae Hwan, Kang, Ji Hyoun, Jang, Ji Eun, Choi, Sun Kyeong, Kim, Min Ji, Park, Sang Rul, and Lee, Hyuk Je. Seagrasses provide numerous ecosystem services for coastal and estuarine environments, such as nursery functions, erosion protection, pollution fil... PLOS ONE. Sangji University, Korea University, and Jeju National University.
8. Data from: Triadic male-infant-male interaction serves in bond maintenance in male Assamese macaques
2019. Schülke, Oliver, Kalbitz, Josefine, and Ostner, Julia. While the ultimate consequences of social bonds start to be better understood, the proximate behavioural mechanisms underlying the formation and ma... PLOS ONE. University of Göttingen and German Primate Center.
9. Data from: 18F-fluorodeoxyglucose positron-emission tomography (FDG-PET)-Radiomics of metastatic lymph nodes and primary tumor in non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) – A prospective externally validated study
2019. Carvalho, Sara, Leijienaar, Ralph T. H., Troost, Esther G. C., van Timmeren, Janna E., Oberije, Cary, van Elmpt, Wouter, de Geus-Oei, Lioe-Fee, Bussink, Johan, Lambin, Philippe, and Leijenaar, Ralph T. H. Background: Lymph node stage prior to treatment is strongly related to disease progression and poor prognosis in non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC)... PLOS ONE. Maastricht University Medical Centre, Helmholtz-Zentrum Dresden-Rossendorf, University Hospital Carl Gustav Carus, Leiden University Medical Center, University of Twente, and Radboud University Nijmegen.
10. Data from: 8-way randomized controlled trial of doxylamine, pyridoxine and dicyclomine for nausea and vomiting during pregnancy: restoration of unpublished information
2019. Persaud, Navindra and Zhang, Rujun. Objectives: We report information about an unpublished 1970s study (“8-way” Bendectin Study) that aimed to evaluate the relative therapeutic effica... PLOS ONE. University of Toronto.