You searched for:
2019. McCole, Ruth B, Loughran, Noeleen B, Chahal, Mandeep, Fernandes, Luis P, Roberts, Roland G, Fraternali, Franca, O'Connell, Mary J, and Oakey, Rebecca J. Retroposition is a widespread phenomenon resulting in the generation of new genes that are initially related to a parent gene via very high coding ... Evolution.
2. Data from: A century of genetic change and metapopulation dynamics in the Galápagos warbler finches (Certhidea)
2019. Farrington, Heather L and Petren, Ken. Populations that are connected by immigrants play an important role in evolutionary and conservation biology, yet we have little direct evidence of... Evolution.
2019. Helanterä, Heikki and d'Ettorre, Patrizia. Processing of information from the environment, such as assessing group membership in social contexts, is a major determinant of inclusive fitness.... Evolution. University of Helsinki and University of Copenhagen.
4. Data from: A general description of additive and non-additive elements of sperm competitiveness and their relation to male fertilization success
2019. Engqvist, Leif. A complete understanding of male reproductive success, and thus sexual selection, often requires an insight into male success in sperm competition.... Evolution.
2019. Weller, Cory Andrew, Wu, Martin, and Weller, Cory. Molecular evolutionary rate varies significantly among species and a strict global molecular clock has been rejected across the tree of life. Gener... Evolution. University of Virginia.
6. Data from: A genotypic trade-off between constitutive resistance to viral infection and host growth rate
2019. Bartlett, Lewis J., Wilfert, Lena, and Boots, Mike. Genotypic trade-offs are fundamental to the understanding of the evolution of life-history traits. In particular, the evolution of optimal host def... Evolution. University of Exeter.
7. Data from: A highly pleiotropic amino acid polymorphism in the Drosophila insulin receptor contributes to life history adaptation
2019. Paaby, Annalise B., Bergland, Alan O., Behrman, Emily L., and Schmidt, Paul S. Finding the specific nucleotides that underlie adaptive variation is a major goal in evolutionary biology, but polygenic traits pose a challenge be... Evolution. University of Pennsylvania, New York University, and Stanford University.
8. Data from: A major shift in diversification rate helps explain macroevolutionary patterns in primate species diversity
2019. Arbour, Jessica H. and Santana, Sharlene E. Primates represent one of the most species rich, wide ranging and ecologically diverse clades of mammals. What major macroevolutionary factors have... Evolution. University of Washington.
2019. Caruso, Christina Marie, Eisen, Katherine Elizabeth, Martin, Ryan A., Sletvold, Nina, Eisen, Katherine E., and Caruso, Christina M. Floral traits are hypothesized to evolve primarily in response to selection by pollinators. However, selection can also be mediated by other envir... Evolution. Case Western Reserve University, Uppsala University, Cornell University, and University of Guelph.
10. Data from: A method for assessing phylogenetic least squares models for shape and other high-dimensional multivariate data
2019. Adams, Dean C. Studies of evolutionary correlations commonly utilize phylogenetic regression (i.e., independent contrasts and phylogenetic generalized least squar... Evolution. Iowa State University.