You searched for:
1. Data from: Parasite and host elemental content and parasite effects on host nutrient excretion and metabolic rate
2019. Chodkowski, Nicole and Bernot, Randall J. Ecological stoichiometry uses the mass balance of elements to predict energy and elemental fluxes across different levels of ecological organizatio... Ecology and Evolution. Ball State University.
2019. Zeng, Yu, Lou, Shang Ling, Liao, Wen Bo, Jehle, Robert, and Kotrschal, Alexander. Natural selection is a major force in the evolution of vertebrate brain size, but the role of sexual selection in brain size evolution remains enig... Ecology and Evolution. China West Normal University, University of Salford, and Stockholm University.
3. Data from: 10 years of life in compost: temporal and spatial variation of North German C. elegans populations
2019. Petersen, Carola, Saebelfeld, Manja, Barbosa, Camilo, Pees, Barbara, Hermann, Ruben Joseph, Schalkowski, Rebecca, Strathmann, Eike Andreas, Dirksen, Philipp, and Schulenburg, Hinrich. The nematode Caenorhabditis elegans is a central laboratory model system in almost all biological disciplines, yet its natural life history and pop... Ecology and Evolution. Kiel University.
4. Data from: 18S rRNA metabarcoding diet analysis of the predatory fish community across seasonal changes in prey availability
2019. Waraniak, Justin M., Marsh, Terence L., and Scribner, Kim T. Predator-prey relationships are important ecological interactions, affecting biotic community composition and energy flow through a system, and are... Ecology and Evolution. Michigan State University.
5. Data from: 18S rRNA V9 metabarcoding for diet characterization: a critical evaluation with two sympatric zooplanktivorous fish species
2019. Albaina, Aitor, Aguirre, Mikel, Abad, David, Santos, María, and Estonba, Andone. The potential of the 18S rRNA V9 metabarcoding approach for diet assessment was explored using MiSeq paired-end (PE; 2 × 150 bp) technology. To cri... Ecology and Evolution. University of the Basque Country.
2019. Scherber, Christoph, Andert, Hagen, Niedringhaus, Rolf, and Tscharntke, Teja. Predictions of species richness by island area are a classical cornerstone in ecology, while the specific features of barrier islands have been lit... Ecology and Evolution. Institute of Landscape Ecology, University of Münster, University of Göttingen, and Carl von Ossietzky University of Oldenburg.
7. Data from: A broadly applicable COI primer pair and an efficient single‐tube amplicon library preparation protocol for metabarcoding
2019. Rennstam Rubbmark, Oskar, Sint, Daniela, Horngacher, Nina, and Traugott, Michael. The nucleotide variation in the cytochrome c oxidase subunit I (COI) gene makes it ideal for assigning sequences to species. However, this variabil... Ecology and Evolution. University of Innsbruck.
2019. Baasch, David M., Hefley, Trevor J., and Cahis, Staci D. For many species, breeding population size is an important metric for assessing population status. A variety of simple methods are often used to es... Ecology and Evolution.
9. Data from: A comparison of techniques for classifying behaviour from accelerometers for two species of seabird
2019. Patterson, Allison, Gilchrist, H. G., Chivers, Lorraine, Hatch, Scott, and Elliott, Kyle. The behavior of many wild animals remains a mystery, as it is difficult to quantify behaviour of species that cannot be easily followed throughout ... Ecology and Evolution.
10. Data from: A description of nesting behaviors, including factors impacting nest site selection, in black-and-white ruffed lemurs (Varecia variegata)
2019. Baden, Andrea L. Nest site selection is at once fundamental to reproduction and a poorly understood component of many organisms’ reproductive investment. This study... Ecology and Evolution. Queens College, CUNY and City University of New York.