You searched for:
1. Data from: Inferring dispersal across a fragmented landscape using reconstructed families in the Glanville fritillary butterfly
2019. Fountain, Toby, Husby, Arild, Nonaka, Etsuko, DiLeo, Michelle F., Korhonen, Janne H., Rastas, Pasi, Schulz, Torsti, Saastamoinen, Marjo, and Hanski, Ilkka. Dispersal is important for determining both a species ecological processes, such as population viability, and its evolutionary processes, like gene... Evolutionary Applications. University of Helsinki, Uppsala University, Lund University, Aalto University, and University of Cambridge.
2. Data from: A crush on small fungi: an efficient and quick method for obtaining DNA from minute ascomycetes
2019. Sundberg, Henrik, Ekman, Stefan, and Kruys, Åsa. 1. We have developed a reliable technique for extracting DNA from single microscopic fungal thalli, including efficient cell disruption and transfe... Methods in Ecology and Evolution. Uppsala University.
3. Data from: A demographic ménage à trois: interactions between disturbances both amplify and dampen population dynamics of an endemic plant
2019. Tye, Matthew R., Menges, Eric S., Weekley, Carl, Quintana-Ascencio, Pedro F., Salguero-Gómez, Roberto, and Tye, Matthew. Natural and anthropogenic disturbances co-occur in most systems, but how they interact to shape demographic outcomes remains poorly understood. Suc... Journal of Ecology. University of Central Florida, Uppsala University, University of Sheffield, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, and University of Queensland.
4. Data from: A Devonian predatory fish provides insights into the early evolution of modern sarcopterygians
2019. Lu, Jing, Zhu, Min, Ahlberg, Per Erik, Qiao, Tuo, Zhu, You’an, Zhao, Wenjin, and Jia, Liantao. Crown or modern sarcopterygians (coelacanths, lungfishes, and tetrapods) differ substantially from stem sarcopterygians, such as Guiyu and Psarolep... Science Advances. Chinese Academy of Sciences and Uppsala University.
5. Data from: A giant spurrey on a tiny island: on the phylogenetic position of Sanctambrosia manicata (Caryophyllaceae) and the generic circumscriptions of Spergula, Spergularia and Rhodalsine
2019. Kool, Anneleen and Thulin, Mats. The only member of the generally herbaceous family Caryophyllaceae that may grow to a small tree is Sanctambrosia manicata, endemic to remote San A... Taxon. University of Oslo and Uppsala University.
6. Data from: A high-density linkage map enables a second-generation collared flycatcher genome assembly and reveals the patterns of avian recombination rate variation and chromosomal evolution
2019. Kawakami, Takeshi, Smeds, Linnéa, Backström, Niclas, Husby, Arild, Qvarnström, Anna, Mugal, Carina F., Olason, Pall, and Ellegren, Hans. Detailed linkage and recombination rate maps are necessary to use the full potential of genome sequencing and population genomic analyses. We used ... Molecular Ecology. Uppsala University.
2019. Caruso, Christina Marie, Eisen, Katherine Elizabeth, Martin, Ryan A., Sletvold, Nina, Eisen, Katherine E., and Caruso, Christina M. Floral traits are hypothesized to evolve primarily in response to selection by pollinators. However, selection can also be mediated by other envir... Evolution. Case Western Reserve University, Uppsala University, Cornell University, and University of Guelph.
8. Data from: A multi-breed genome-wide association analysis for canine hypothyroidism identifies a shared major risk locus on CFA12
2019. Bianchi, Matteo, Dahlgren, Stina, Massey, Jonathan, Dietschi, Elisabeth, Kierczak, Marcin, Lund-Ziener, Martine, Sundberg, Katarina, Istre Thoresen, Stein, Kämpe, Olle, Andersson, Göran, Ollier, William E. R., Hedhammar, Åke, Leeb, Tosso, Lindblad-Toh, Kerstin, Kennedy, Lorna J., Lingaas, Frode, Rosengren Pielberg, Gerli, and Thoresen, Stein Istre. PLOS ONE. Uppsala University, Norwegian University of Life Sciences, University of Manchester, University of Bern, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Karolinska Institute, and Broad Institute.
9. Data from: A new family of Cambrian rhynchonelliformean brachiopods (Order Naukatida) with an aberrant coral-like morphology
2019. Streng, Michael, Butler, Aodhán D., Peel, John S., Garwood, Russell J., and Caron, Jean-Bernard. Tomteluva perturbata gen. et sp. nov. and Nasakia thulensis gen. et sp. nov., two new rhynchonelliformean brachiopod taxa, are described from carbo... Palaeontology. Uppsala University, University of Manchester, University of Toronto, and Royal Ontario Museum.
10. Data from: A new method for reconstructing brain morphology: applying the brain-neurocranial spatial relationship in an extant lungfish to a fossil endocast
2019. Clement, Alice M., Strand, Robin, Nysjö, Johan, Long, John A., and Ahlberg, Per E. Lungfish first appeared in the geological record over 410 million years ago and are the closest living group of fish to the tetrapods. Palaeoneurol... Royal Society Open Science. Flinders University and Uppsala University.