You searched for: Geographical Location South America Remove constraint Geographical Location: South America
2019. Armbruster, Jonathan, Lujan, Nathan, Armbruster, Jonathan W., and Lujan, Nathan K. A new species of the suckermouth armored catfish genus Peckoltia is described from the lower Ventuari River, a tributary of the upper Orinoco River... ZooKeys. Auburn University and Royal Ontario Museum.
2. Data from: Beyond neutral and forbidden links: morphological matches and the assembly of mutualistic hawkmoth-plant networks
2019. Sazatornil, Federico D., Moré, Marcela, Benitez-Vieyra, Santiago, Cocucci, Andrea A., Kitching, Ian J., Schlumpberger, Boris O., Oliveira, Paulo E., Sazima, Marlies, and Amorim, Felipe W. A major challenge in evolutionary ecology is to understand how co-evolutionary processes shape patterns of interactions between species at communit... Journal of Animal Ecology. Federal University of Uberlândia and State University of Campinas.
3. Data from: A basal lithostrotian titanosaur (Dinosauria: Sauropoda) with a complete skull: implications for the evolution and paleobiology of Titanosauria
2019. Martínez, Rubén D. F., Lamanna, Matthew C., Novas, Fernando E., Ridgely, Ryan C., Casal, Gabriel A., Martínez, Javier E., Vita, Javier R., and Witmer, Lawrence M. We describe Sarmientosaurus musacchioi gen. et sp. nov., a titanosaurian sauropod dinosaur from the Upper Cretaceous (Cenomanian–Turonian) Lower Me... PLOS ONE. National University of Patagonia San Juan Bosco, Carnegie Museum of Natural History, and Ohio University.
4. Data from: A collection of non-human primate computed tomography scans housed in MorphoSource, a repository for 3D data
2019. Copes, Lynn E., Lucas, Lynn M., Thostenson, James D., Hoekstra, Hopi E., and Boyer, Douglas M. A dataset of high-resolution microCT scans of primate skulls (crania and mandibles) and certain postcranial elements was collected to address quest... Scientific Data.
5. Data from: A first look at diversification of Beaksedges (tribe Rhynchosporeae: Cyperaceae) in habitat, pollination, and photosynthetic features
2019. Buddenhagen, Christopher E., Thomas, W. Wayt, and Mast, Austin R. Tribe Rhynchosporeae (ca. 386 spp.; Cyperaceae) has high levels of endemicity (? 44%) in tropical and subtropical American savannas and can provide... Memoirs of the New York Botanical Garden.
6. Data from: A gravid fossil turtle from the Early Cretaceous reveals a different egg development strategy to that of extant marine turtles
2019. Cadena, Edwin-Alberto, Parra-Ruge, Mary Luz, Parra-Ruge, Juan de D., and Padilla-Bernal, Santiago. Extant sea turtles develop and lay pliable (flexible) eggs, however, it is unknown if they inherited this reproductive strategy from their closer f... Palaeontology. Del Rosario University.
2019. Diniz-Filho, Jose Alexandre Felizola, Souza, Kelly S., Bini, Luis Mauricio, Loyola, Rafael, Dobrovolski, Ricardo, Rodrigues, Fabrício, Lima-Ribeiro, Matheus de S., Terribile, Levi C., Rangel, Thiago F., Bione, Igor, Freitas, Roniel, Machado, Ibere F., Rocha, Tainá, Lorini, Maria L., Vale, Mariana M., Navas, Carlos A., Maciel, Natan M., Villalobos, Fabricio, Olalla-Tárraga, Miguel A., and Gouveia, Sidney. Despite the widespread use of Ecological Niche Models (ENMs) for predicting the responses of species to climate change, these models do not explici... Ecography.
8. Data from: A molecular genetic time scale demonstrates Cretaceous origins and multiple diversification rate shifts within the order Galliformes (Aves)
2019. Stein, R. Will, Brown, Joseph W., and Mooers, Arne Ø. The phylogeny of Galliformes (landfowl) has been studied extensively; however, the associated chronologies have been criticized recently due to mis... Molecular Phylogenetics and Evolution. Simon Fraser University and University of Michigan-Ann Arbor.
9. Data from: A molecular phylogeny of Eumorpha (Lepidoptera: Sphingidae) and the evolution of anti-predator larval eyespots
2019. Ponce, Francesca V., Breinholt, Jesse W., Hossie, Thomas, Barber, Jesse R., Janzen, Daniel H., Hallwachs, Winnie, and Kawahara, Akito Y. Many insects possess conspicuous external circular ring markings that resemble the eye of a vertebrate. These ‘eyespots’ typically function to star... Systematic Entomology. University of Florida, Carleton University, Boise State University, and University of Pennsylvania.
10. Data from: A molecular phylogeny of Staphyleaceae: implications for generic delimitation and classical biogeographic disjunctions in the family
2019. Harris, AJ, Chen, Ping-Ting, Xu, Xin-Wei, Yang, Xue, Wen, Jun, and Zhang, Jian-Qiang. Staphyleaceae traditionally comprises three genera of temperate and tropical trees and shrubs: Euscaphis Siebold & Zucc., Staphylea L., and Tuprini... Journal of Systematics and Evolution. Smithsonian Institution, Wuhan University, Kunming University, and Shaanxi Normal University.