You searched for: Geographical Location Canada Remove constraint Geographical Location: Canada
1. Data from: A causal role for the precuneus in network-wide theta and gamma oscillatory activity during complex memory retrieval
2019. Hebscher, Melissa, Meltzer, Jed A., and Gilboa, Asaf. Complex memory of personal events is thought to depend on coordinated reinstatement of cortical representations by the medial temporal lobes (MTL).... eLife.
2. Data from: A controlled quasi-experimental study of an educational intervention to reduce the unnecessary use of antimicrobials for asymptomatic bacteriuria
2019. Irfan, Neal, Brooks, Annie, Mithoowani, Siraj, Celetti, Steve J., Main, Cheryl, and Mertz, Dominik. Background: Asymptomatic bacteriuria (ABU) should only be treated in cases of pregnancy or in-patients undergoing urologic procedures; however, unn... PLOS ONE. McMaster University and University of Waterloo.
2019. Nietlisbach, Pirmin, Camenisch, Glauco, Bucher, Thomas, Slate, Jon, Keller, Lukas F., and Postma, Erik. Although linkage maps are important tools in evolutionary biology, their availability for wild populations is limited. The population of song sparr... Molecular Ecology Resources. University of Zurich and University of Sheffield.
4. Data from: A new family of Cambrian rhynchonelliformean brachiopods (Order Naukatida) with an aberrant coral-like morphology
2019. Streng, Michael, Butler, Aodhán D., Peel, John S., Garwood, Russell J., and Caron, Jean-Bernard. Tomteluva perturbata gen. et sp. nov. and Nasakia thulensis gen. et sp. nov., two new rhynchonelliformean brachiopod taxa, are described from carbo... Palaeontology. Uppsala University, University of Manchester, University of Toronto, and Royal Ontario Museum.
5. Data from: A new method for studying population genetics of cyst nematodes based on Pool-Seq and genome-wide allele frequency analysis
2019. Mimee, Benjamin, Duceppe, Marc-Olivier, Véronneau, Pierre-Yves, Lafond-Lapalme, Joël, Jean, Martine, Belzile, François, and Bélair, Guy. Cyst nematodes are important agricultural pests responsible for billions of dollars of losses each year. Plant resistance is the most effective man... Molecular Ecology Resources. Université Laval.
6. Data from: A novel alarm signal in aquatic prey: Familiar minnows coordinate group defences against predators through chemical disturbance cues
2019. Bairos-Novak, Kevin R., Ferrari, Maud C. O., and Chivers, Douglas P. Animal signalling systems outside the realm of human perception remain largely understudied. These systems consist of four main components: a signa... Journal of Animal Ecology.
7. Data from: A reliable technique to quantify the individual variability of iridescent coloration in birds
2019. Van Wijk, Sonia, Bélisle, Marc, Garant, Dany, and Pelletier, Fanie. The study of iridescent coloration in birds emerged only recently, mainly due to the difficulty inherent in quantifying its directionality. Directi... Journal of Avian Biology. Université de Sherbrooke.
8. Data from: A review of the lichen genus Phlyctis in North America (Phlyctidaceae) including the description of a new widespread saxicolous species from eastern North America
2019. Muscavitch, Zachary M., Lendemer, James C., and Harris, Richard C. A review of the crustose lichen genus Phlyctis in North America is presented derived from large-scale studies of chemical, morphological, and molec... The Bryologist. University of Zurich.
9. Data from: A single interacting species leads to widespread parallel evolution of the stickleback genome
2019. Miller, Sara, Roesti, Marius, and Schluter, Dolph. Biotic interactions are potent, widespread causes of natural selection and divergent phenotypic evolution, and can lead to genetic differentiation ... Current Biology.
10. Data from: A test of somatic mosaicism in the androgen receptor gene of Canada lynx (Lynx canadensis)
2019. Prentice, Melanie B., Bowman, Jeff, and Wilson, Paul J. Background: The androgen receptor, an X-linked gene, has been widely studied in human populations because it contains highly polymorphic trinucleot... BMC Genetics.