You searched for: Subject Area phylogeography Remove constraint Subject Area: phylogeography
1. Ancient and modern colonization of North America by hemlock woolly adelgid, Adelges tsugae (Hemiptera: Adelgidae), an invasive insect from East Asia
2019. Havill, Nathan P., Shiyake, Shigehiko, Lamb Galloway, Ashley, Foottit, Robert G., Yu, Guoyue, Paradis, Annnie, Elkinton, Joseph, Montgomery, Michael E., Sano, Masakazu, Caccone, Adalgisa, and Paradis, Annie. Hemlock woolly adelgid, Adelges tsugae, is an invasive pest of hemlock trees (Tsuga) in eastern North America. We used 14 microsatellites and mitoc... Molecular Ecology. United States Department of Agriculture, Osaka Museum of Natural History, Virginia Tech, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Hokkaido University, and Yale University.
2. Data from: Population genetic structure of eelgrass (Zostera marina) on the Korean coast: current status and conservation implications for future management
2019. Kim, Jae Hwan, Kang, Ji Hyoun, Jang, Ji Eun, Choi, Sun Kyeong, Kim, Min Ji, Park, Sang Rul, and Lee, Hyuk Je. Seagrasses provide numerous ecosystem services for coastal and estuarine environments, such as nursery functions, erosion protection, pollution fil... PLOS ONE. Sangji University, Korea University, and Jeju National University.
3. Data from: "454 sequencing of reduced representation libraries to discover single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs) in Megabunus harvestmen" in Genomic Resources Notes accepted 1 December 2013 to 31 January 2014
2019. Wachter, Gregor, Schlick-Steiner, Birgit, Steiner, Florian, and Arthofer, Wolfgang. Harvestmen or daddy longlegs (Opiliones) are the third-largest and one of the oldest arachnid groups, and in recent years, there has been an increa... Molecular Ecology Resources.
4. Data from: A complex evolutionary history in a remote archipelago: phylogeography and morphometrics of the Hawaiian endemic Ligia isopods
2019. Santamaria, Carlos A., Mateos, Mariana, Taiti, Stefano, DeWitt, Thomas J., and Hurtado, Luis A. Compared to the striking diversification and levels of endemism observed in many terrestrial groups within the Hawaiian Archipelago, marine inverte... PLoS ONE. Texas A&M University and Sam Houston State University.
5. Data from: A genomic evaluation of taxonomic trends through time in coast horned lizards (genus Phrynosoma)
2019. Leache, Adam D., McElroy, Matt T., Trinh, Anna, and McElroy, Matthew T. Determining the boundaries between species and deciding when to describe new species are challenging practices that are particularly difficult in g... Molecular Ecology. University of Washington.
2019. Wielstra, Ben, Burke, Terry, Butlin, Roger K., Avcı, Aziz, Üzüm, Nazan, Bozkurt, Emin, Olgun, Kurtuluş, and Arntzen, Jan W. Speciation typically involves a stage in which species can still exchange genetic material. Interspecific gene flow is facilitated by the hybrid zo... Evolution Letters. University of Sheffield, University of California System, Naturalis Biodiversity Center, University of Gothenburg, and Adnan Menderes University.
2019. Pârvulescu, Lucian, Pérez-Moreno, Jorge L., Panaiotu, Cristian, Drăguț, Lucian, Schrimpf, Anne, Popovici, Ioana‐Diana, Zaharia, Claudia, Weiperth, András, Gál, Blanka, Schubart, Christoph D., and Bracken-Grissom, Heather. Crayfish can be used as model organisms in phylogeographic and divergence time studies if reliable calibrations are available. This study presents ... Ecology and Evolution.
8. Data from: A longitudinal cline characterizes the genetic structure of human populations in the Tibetan plateau
2019. Jeong, Choognwon, Peter, Benjamin M., Basnyat, Buddha, Neupane, Maniraj, Beall, Cynthia M., Childs, Geoff, Craig, Sienna R., Novembre, John, Di Rienzo, Anna, and Jeong, Choongwon. Indigenous populations of the Tibetan plateau have attracted much attention for their good performance at extreme high altitude. Most genetic studi... PLOS ONE. University of Chicago, Oxford University Clinical Research Unit, Case Western Reserve University, and Washington University in St. Louis.
2019. Battey, Christopher J., Linck, Ethan B, Epperly, Kevin L, French, Cooper, Slager, David L, Sykes Jr., Paul W, and Klicka, John. In the Painted Bunting (Passerina ciris), a North American songbird, populations on the Atlantic coast and interior southern United States are know... The American Naturalist.
10. Data from: A mistletoe tale: postglacial invasion of Psittacanthus schiedeanus (Loranthaceae) to Mesoamerican cloud forests revealed by molecular data and species distribution modeling
2019. Ornelas, Juan Francisco, Gándara, Etelvina, Vásquez-Aguilar, Antonio Acini, Ramírez-Barahona, Santiago, Ortiz-Rodríguez, Andrés Ernesto, González, Clementina, Mejía Saules, María Teresa, and Ruiz-Sanchez, Eduardo. Background: Ecological adaptation to host taxa is thought to result in mistletoe speciation via race formation. However, historical and ecological ... BMC Evolutionary Biology.